Tuesday, 5 February 2013

NAILS NAILS NAILS

In the summer of 2012 I was pretty bored.... yes the Olympics happened and that was amazing and the Jubilee was fab too!! Overall I think we all felt very British and uncharacteristically Patriotic!!! And so to celebrate this Britishness I attempted to join the Olympic nail trend of union jack nails. I was pretty chuffed with these and so I got a bit addicted to nail trends and patterns......

This is when I tried ombre nails.  Can anyone actually do these?? all the videos or step by steps of how to do it contradicted each other and I seem to remember trying various different techniques and this is the only nail that actually looked good.

I have no idea what this pattern was meant to be but I really like these colours together.  By the way does anyone know why everyone ( myself included ) does this thing where they paint all the nails one colour except on your third finger? Is it meant to draw attention to that finger? Is it meant to draw attention to the lack of a ring there ?? is this turning into a feminist statement ? Who Knows...

How do you do your nails is there some magic trick to getting it neat? and why has my white nail art pen dried up i paid at least £6 for it !!(I'm a student, that's a lot!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig