36 Days till I jet off to Disney World!! wow I can't believe how fast 2013 has gone!! Yet at the same time it's not fast enough! I have plenty of other things to look forward to until then though so I am trying to not wish a whole month of my life away!!
It's 10 days until I hand my final portfolio of prints, sketch books and written work in at uni, and on that same day I will be hoping on a bus to Manchester to go see Beyonce!! Excited doesn't exactly cover it , it doesn't feel real!
We booked the rest of our flights the other night for the travelling portion of our trip and we also booked an apartment to stay in for when we go to San Diego, which looks really nice. I get the impression that San Diego is going to be a quiet, chilled out section of our trip in comparison to New York. I am interested to see what we will get up to because I don't really know much about San Diego or what there is to do there!
We have been using www.airbnb.co.uk to find apartments and www.skyscanner.net to compare flight prices which we have found really useful and easy. Hopefully everything will run smoothly when we are travelling but it's quiet daunting as we have so many email confirmations and receipts to take with us that I feel like we are bound to forget something! Fingers crossed I haven't just jinxed our trip.....
(maybe next time I blog I will have seen Beyonce eeekk!!!!!!!!)
No comments
Post a Comment