Tuesday, 16 April 2013

The Visa Appointment

Soooo thats was stressful to say the least , there was a lot of double, tripple checking of documents, going to great lengths to avoid papercuts and a heck of a lot of queuing and waiting around.  Alas I have a visa to work at Disney World this summer!!! yayyy!!! It still does not feel real !

I paid my Programme fee the other day ( yes in case you didn't know you have to pay to go work at Disney) It's gonna be so worth it though , or so I tell myself, nahhh it really is going to be good I'm sure ! I hear this fee goes towards the events they put on for cast members!  I even hear rumour of pool parties at the water parks and pizza!!

speaking of pizza I just had THE BIGGEST dominoes pizza and now I feel sooo sick I don't think I could ever eat again, except that I just had a cookie and a chocolate bar.... I had my first of my three final uni deadlines today so the excess eating was my reward!! One deadline down two to go and then I'll be off to see BEYONCE!!! 21 days to go!! until next time , see ya real soon!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig