Monday, 7 October 2013

Mac Paint pot in painterly

So let's just take a second to talk about my most treasured cosmetic product. 

It's the mac paint pot in painterly . I've been using this product for a long time and honestly I swear by it.  I apply a bit of painterly onto my eyelids using my ring finger before applying my eye shadow. 
The paint pots come in a variety of colours and finishes to suit different skin shades or to use as a cream eye shadow.  I use my paint pot almost everyday and it still lasts at least 6 months before I have to buy a new one.  They don't just last all year either try all day!! Using this under my eyeshadow means it stays put all day , and night, without it smudging or fading away throughout the day.  So if you have a problem with your eyeshadow sliding about on your lids then I urge you to give it a try.

I know some people are all about the urban decay primer potion, but I've been so happy with the paint pot that I have never felt the need to try anything else .  Some people find the urban decay packaging frustrating as it's difficult to get the product out of the end of the bottle .

So what do you think ? is anyone else a big fan of the paint pot ? Or does anyone feel like trying it after I have just bogged. It up so much? Let me kmow , I would love to hear your thoughts ! 
Oooooo nothing like a fresh new paint pot!! Till next time peeps !! Xoxoxoxoxox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig