Ok great you're all caught up, well lets start by saying that not only is Caroline an expert in her field but she is also a genuinely lovely person , as far as I could tell from the 5 minutes of meeting her. Yes I did actually set my real own eyes on her IRL! and if you're not impressed by that well then you should be. I attended a Pixi Beauty event at M&S Newcastle and I felt like I was meeting a rockstar! I sat and listened as she answered basic skincare questions and from the host and then we got to line up and meet her afterward. Plus if you spent £50 (I think, my affinity for numbers is non existent) you got a signed Pixi Double cleanse, obviously I was a total sucker and filled up my basket for that little treat.
Thanks Corline , we love you x
Your blog posts are so easy to read, simple and clear, love it!
ReplyDelete