This does not fully explain my return blogging however, so my recent discovery of the Emma Guns podcast has possibly been the real motivator. I discovered this podcast (which I would highly recommend if you're interested in lifestyle, beauty, skincare and well, any of her wide array of guests) and soon found myself trawling through her back catalogue to listen to the interviews of some of my most loved Instagrammers , for lack of a better word.
I've always been interested in blogs,vlogs etc but I always felt nervous to dip my own toe into the water. I listened to Emma's interview with Fleur De Force and she mentioned that she often hears people say 'Oh i've always wanted to blog but it's too late now' Meaning it's too late in their career it's too late in life etc etc. Fleur argued that it was never too late. So here I find myself giving it another go. I think that a week away from work + reaching the end of my to do list + and feeling a deep burden of boredom and lack of inspiration has brought me to this blog.
I've given it a refresh and I have no idea how else I will continue with it but I feel like it's something I need to give another try. It's probably gonna be a lifestyle, beauty, skincare and who knows what else kind of a blog, and even if nobody reads this it has at least filled up my day, and made me smile, and hopefully it will continue to have the same effect.
Here goes nothing, let the blogging commence.......
links mentioned
http://emmagunavardhana.com
https://www.fleurdeforce.com

No comments
Post a Comment